How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 3 Ch. 27

Huh I was totally convinced that Saeko would be the one to cheat first; but then again this is the one that got away/first love for Miwa. And true to be told their relationship as a couple lets a lot to desire seeing as both are not on the same page and are in a direct path to a break up even though I want then to work out in the end 🤔😕

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess this is when the drama comes. I assume Miwa will end up getting baited by whatsherface and breaks up with Saeko who then gets with that hair stylist girl at her work place. Would be nice if none of that happens.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny that because the context it could be just 2 gals spending some time together to catch up. Even the hotel thing would be kinda common if they don't plan to return home.

But we as readers now the context, everything from "Take some responsability" to that last phrase on the conversation sounds really fucking damn sugestive.

This is going DOWN.

(☉。☉)! oh God,im having mix feelings here...
dont cheat first,Miwa..LOL..
but nah, hotel thing for "unaware the other one is gay" is kinda normal (well atleast on this one,haha)..but Miwa,dooonnttt..nah yet.. xD

and Saeko "first time laughing so hard" with the new girl,uuhhh..

This is now the turning point from the one shot..
I wanna see how this one works for Miwa.. though i hope Miwa will be happy in the end...

Thanks for the chap..

hope the waiting for the next chapter will not be the same, opens doors to drama

Dex-chan lover
Finally! This is the chance to show the maturity level of both Miwa and Saeko, one reuniting with her first love (who seems to actually know what she was for miwa or maybe not) and the other finding an funny girl with a... kinda passionate and interesting personality, lets see where this is going

Dex-chan lover
see I was feeling for Shiho, but now she just seems like a conniving manipulating....

I homestly hope Miwa doesn't really fall for her again..she'll only ghost her again once she leaves....

Dex-chan lover
Well, when u're meeting an old crush just to get closure and after hrs talking still fail to mention u have someone i suppose u were expecting something to happen.
As it is now, im not sure things will stay as it were for long. Btw, Yuria looks exactly like the girl from the oneshot
Tbh, after their random start Sae and Miwa grew used to each other but if u ask me i dont really feel like they have a strong bond. Sae is pretty complicated and unstable, also rather immature while Miwa is really indecisive and a big pushover. Everytime Miwa tried a serious conversation Sae always avoided, mostly with sex. Not that Miwa was ever an open book either.
Didnt really expected it to follow the oneshot but it actually might be. Never felt like they were a good match, not as lovers at aleast.

Dex-chan lover
@nims
@KakumeiNoHi
I feel like you guys are misreading her here. It was pretty clear from the flashback that Shiho was uncomfortable with the idea of making advances towards Miwa as well as generally being uncertain about romantic relationships if not having a full-on "wait, am I gay?" moment. While her ghosting sucks you're ignoring the clear underlying reasons for it those being her insecurities and unhappiness stemming from her family situation, and having thoughts about Miwa which she wasn't able to deal with at the time. So what does she do? Avoidance.

What we've found in this chapter is that Shiho was able to find a much more comfortable place in life cut off from her parents and that her understanding of relationships has grown since high-school with a comment that is directly mirroring Miwa's current situation. This isn't Shiho coming back more manipulative she's coming back more confident and honest having finally wrestled with some of the baggage she had before. To top it off she restates the positive effect Miwa had on her life; the very same sentiment she shared with her back in high-school.

Aggregator gang
Getting closure is fine but she ghosted Miwa. That's a really shitty thing to do to someone who did nothing to you.

There really is no coming back from that if you ask me. I know Miwa and Saeko are a mess but if Miwa gives in and sleeps with her behind Saeko's back that's really fucked up.

I am still hoping that this goes a different route than the pre serialization story but I doubt it. And that's fine, because the author does an amazing job of making this feel very real especially in terms of college early adulthood relationships and how messy people are at that age.

Dex-chan lover
Thoroughly enjoying this slow descent into chaos and debauchery. First one to sin wins. /jk

I really wish all of these "I hope it doesn't turn into drama" people would go away.
Romances are dramatic. Especially with two troubled people. It was going to be drama from the start. If you can't be happy with whichever way the author decides to take this story, go find a predictable happy one.

Dex-chan lover
she ghosted her, so wouldn't she need to earn that trust back?
But also, Saeko's "I don't remember the last time I laughed this hard" might mean that the current relationship may not work out as well anymore, and the new characters are going to play a big role in this

Users who are viewing this thread