How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
0_0

Mildly worried.

Dex-chan lover
I haven’t read this yet cuz I don’t got the guts to do it

Reading the pre serialized version already make me know their fate is set in stone and that brings me PAIN

Fed-Kun's army
HfcsyeE.png
And here I was hoping for this to be different than the pre-serialized. But there's still hope... right? ...

For my own good I think it's better if I wait for this to end and than read it...

Fed-Kun's army
I dont wanna continue reading this yet, guess ill just wait for the ending.. I need to be mentally prepared..LOL..

Thanks for the update

Dex-chan lover
I read so much wholesome yuri that I'm really wanting the pain (then a happy resolution with their new girlfriends after an amicable split?) but it's so hard to wait so long between chapters😪 I already need to read a few chapters back with each update just to refresh myself but it's getting to the point that I'll need to re-read the story just to remember who is who

Dex-chan lover
They get along well as friends, but the feeling i get from them is that they're always not fully comfortable romantically with each other, like they always have to make great efforts to keep the relationship going. It may be a bit tiresome for them to do that constantly.

There's no easy way out of a situation like that, i guess. One of them has to gather the courage and just admit things for themselves and the other. No cheating or betraying each other's trust, just be sincere about things. If everything goes well, they can maintain their friendship.

Dex-chan lover
Anxiety inducing asf chapter, everything screams that shit will go down terribly

Dex-chan lover
I must be honest here, i suck at relationships, often been told that my common sense is near to 0, so maybe my judgement can be wrong here but holy sht Miwa needs to break with Saeko for boths sake, i dont think the other one is a bad person and its obvious miwa still loves her so for better they must split, dammit this is so sad yet so good

Aggregator gang
i can't remember the last time this series was wholesome. shame but might have to drop this one for my own sake

Users who are viewing this thread