How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
GFwtrT5.png

thanks for the chapter . I was think that y'all will nevermore release again ..
the last page was lit

Fed-Kun's army
Ya know ... it sucks that it looks like this is heading in the direction of the pre-serialization story (and that Mikkun is such a goddam idiot), but I think at least it doesn't feel like either of them are going to purposefully hurt the other. I read too much drama yuri where one of the girls decides to do something to seriously hurt the other, or is kind of a sociopath who doesn't really comprehend just how shitty they are as a person despite good (the jaw-dropping scene in My Joy comes to mind).

The fact is, these two never really seemed to mesh right from the beginning. As good as they seem for each other sometimes, there are a lot of important issues they don't see eye to eye on. It felt like they mostly dated because they just both conveniently happened to be lesbians. Really, a clean and amicable break is the best outcome for this series.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
Wait I’m seeing all these comments about pre serialization, what’s happening to this series?

@alphagate

Well I’m hoping this is the realization moment , and she uses it understand herself and what love means to her. I think she will come to be honest and a real love will blossom.

Just my opinion . I’m the ever optimist

Wow im so proud of Miwa. I thought too shes gonna agree and went to spend the night with her old crush.
And that staircase kiss.. damn.

Too bad that it seems next chapter gonna back to the friends story..

Fed-Kun's army
God these chapters go straight to my neck, they get me so tense.

their relationship's progressing a lot further than it ever did in the pre-serialization, so I don't think we can use that as the basis for this one...

Dex-chan lover
Tbh its different from the one-shot in the sense that has more substance to it and its not as casual. At the same time, even with all said and done somehow their relationship still feels very shallow like it could end at any time.
They really dont talk about the important stuff. Also, nlg... im constantly haunted by the fact Saeko and Miwa dont seen like a good match, imho.
It could obviously get better and have a different end from the one-shot, but somehow so far has been like watching a boat filling with water slowly.
Like Miwa only denied Shiho because of the guilt from Saeko trust... but u cant deny deep inside she really wanted to go. Wonder for how long she'll hide Shiho msgs from Saeko next.

Dex-chan lover
MC's: 28 chapters of working out their relationship.
Side character: Off I camera a few chapters. Finds girl clinging to him like saran wrap. 🤷🤷🤷
Thanks for the translation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread