How do you get new manga recomendations?

reu

Dex-chan lover
I used to get most of my recs from /a/'s OPThreads
That and crawling through mduser's reading lists, though now that's no longer a option
Now I mostly look at Users Online list and look at what they are reading right now(it's always mostly isekai thrash:shamihuh:)

Double-page supporter
Find out where your manga serialized (magazines). Torrent it. Flip through. Problem solved.

Edit: you can also check "People who bought this book also bought" or "Monthly ranking" or "Also recommended" sections of any webstore but there's usually isekai trash.

• Thinking
Reactions: reu

reu

Dex-chan lover
Find out where your manga serialized (magazines). Torrent it. Flip through. Problem solved.

Edit: you can also check "People who bought this book also bought" or "Monthly ranking" or "Also recommended" sections of any webstore but there's usually isekai trash.
Forgot step 1 fren: Learn moon runes
though nowadays there are programs that let you mtl a capture box

Dex-chan lover
Through divination
your answer will manifest.
Would you like to try?
Image.ashx

• Funny
Group Leader
i type isekai. goes to the 8 - 6 rated isekai, read the comment and then ask them to recommend me a good manga other than this isekai.

Dex-chan lover
I browse through latest updates everyday, and if I see one that looks interesting, I read it.

Dex-chan lover
Stalking likeminded Mangadex posters and checking out series they comment on.
Anthologies are pretty great too. Enjoy a certain one shot chapter, check out what other works exist by the person.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Stalking likeminded Mangadex posters and checking out series they comment on.
Anthologies are pretty great too. Enjoy a certain one shot chapter, check out what other works exist by the person.
Gonna have to read Night Patrol Sensei
Thanks bro

Dex-chan lover
Gonna have to read Night Patrol Sensei
Thanks bro
I've been fighting off the urge to call it a masterpiece in the main comment page because I still haven't completed it. Too easy to procrastinate if you try read a series 1 chapter/arc a day. Enjoy it, I think it's excellent

• Love
Dex-chan lover
Online, I used to obsessively click the "Random series" button on manga websites until I'd find at least three series to add to my feed. My Local Comicbook Store's owner also used to give me recs.

Nowadays I just filter for Completed series, maybe add a tag or two and sort them either alphabetically or by last update, then browse through and pick series with a cover or synopsis that catch my eye.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
To be very honest I typically browse image hosts like the Booru's and pick up anything that has interesting character designs.

Dex-chan lover
To be very honest I typically browse image hosts like the Booru's and pick up anything that has interesting character designs.
Ah yes, the design.
Nothing is suspicious there,
These are normal tags.
cj_star230511.gif

Users who are viewing this thread