How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend - Vol. 4 Ch. 87

Dex-chan lover
"I'm sure you haven't done anything lewd"
Yeah, uh, about that...
and I for one would love to see that actually be the case. So often with these incestuous relationships that get that lewd see the fantia 18+ version they just completely ignore the possibility, or they mention it but it never happens because plot armor. Make it happen! I also just really wanna see pregnant haruki, even if it's a noncanon dream or smth

Dex-chan lover
Wait, they aren't related by blood? I honestly feel like I missed that important detail.
The author did mention that very early in Chapter 2. Also, he probably don't want to repeat the same line about being non-related by blood every few chapter or so because it's very repetitive.

Dex-chan lover
I think they have less than 4 years of difference in age and it was said WAY early on they were not blood related.

For what i see is the parents let them act like brothers until the Aniki got to 15, then he moved to Tokyo for studies, meanwhile Haruki got through puberty and "grew", so after the Aniki comes back 3+ years later would look like the "lil bro" became a girl.

In the end the parents are great trolls.

Users who are viewing this thread