How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend - Vol. 5 Ch. 114

Dex-chan lover
Ehhhhhhhhhhh. Funny how incest doesn’t really affect me but the age gap is making me feel iffy.

I honestly spent 100+ issues assuming he was 2-3 years older than her, but she’s 13, and he’s like 23 as he’s graduated college and is going on business trips in between plowing his little sister. Ehh

Dex-chan lover
Ehhhhhhhhhhh. Funny how incest doesn’t really affect me but the age gap is making me feel iffy.

I honestly spent 100+ issues assuming he was 2-3 years older than her, but she’s 13, and he’s like 23 as he’s graduated college and is going on business trips in between plowing his little sister. Ehh
Aniki called dibs.

Power Uploader

Nobody is forcing you to continue to read this to feel iffy. Dropping is totally fine. Also you said that already in chapter 112 and uuhhh from the early chapters you could've already guessed the age gap kinda...

Dex-chan lover
Nobody is forcing you to continue to read this to feel iffy. Dropping is totally fine. Also you said that already in chapter 112 and uuhhh from the early chapters you could've already guessed the age gap kinda...
Why would I completely excise something out of my life over one issue? After reading 112 chapters you could say I am a tiny bit invested.

Dex-chan lover

that's the best part

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of those who spend 90% of a series ranting about it. One example would be those guys that, back when Mushoku Tensei's WN was still being written, started complaining during the travelling arc (circa chapter 35) how Rudeus was either a horrible person or a wussy, and then spent the entirety of the following 250+ chapters saying how much they disliked the series and how they were dropping it as of that exact moment and never coming back.
Why would I completely excise something out of my life over one issue? After reading 112 chapters you could say I am a tiny bit invested.
Sunken cost fallacy. If it's going to make you feel uncomfortable, it's better to let it go.

Users who are viewing this thread