How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend - Vol. 5 Ch. 95

Dex-chan lover
7719297-William-Chapman-Quote-Words-cut-deeper-than-knives-A-knife-can-be.jpg
A knife can be pulled out ...and inserted again ...multiple times ...until you're dead.
...What's a little damage to your soul if you're still alive.

Dex-chan lover
lmao those losers got fked.

keep your filthy paws away from aniki's g-friend lol

Last edited:
And this is the real reason why you can’t have friends you’re attracted too… and also why you can’t have friends you’re not attracted to for some weird reason…

So ugly people will just end up alone while everyone else just fucks their hot friends or don’t have friends anymore. Covid ruined anything in between, literally in my country, you could only interact with 2-3 people or get charged with a fine for over a year and that’s when I realized I’m low on everyone’s list. Even my best friend I wasn’t in that 3, I wasn’t even in their top 10.

Eventually, you have to delete your Instagram and social media because all you see is people spending time with each other and knowing that no one wants to spend time with you because you’re a fucking miserable loser who will never ever fall in love

I want to die.
bros unhappy with his circumstances yet doesn’t do shit to change them, fuck outta this comment section and work on getting some hoes

Fed-Kun's army
you could only interact with 2-3 people or get charged with a fine for over a year and that’s when I realized I’m low on everyone’s list. Even my best friend I wasn’t in that 3, I wasn’t even in their top 10.
If you're really thinking about "embracing Canadian healthcare," you should speak to a priest or therapist, soon.

Meanwhile, I'm going to make an odd suggestion: the What Color Is Your Parachute? Job-Hunter's Workbook by Richard N. Bolles. It has a diagram system inside it to list your current skills and field of work, and then a method to list and acquire the new skills and fields of work to end up in the job you want.

It is shockingly applicable to social life as well. It breaks down what seems like one massive leap into many smaller, easily managed steps. You need better friends, this could help. (The main WCIYP? book is also very uplifting and helpful. You can buy them used, the advice and methods are eternal.)

Look, everyone is a BG character in some of their social groups, but if you're a mob in all your social groups, you need to join or make new groups.

Everyone else: dudes, maybe he's been spamming this rant for two years, but this is the first I've seen it. He's hurting. No, you shouldn't coddle him, but couldn't you offer him real advice?

Users who are viewing this thread