How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend - Vol. 6 Ch. 138

Dex-chan lover
So she is succubus, she dress as a male to suppress her power ?
Probably something like in Nube, where their gender can flip-flop depending on who they're in love with? Or in Nube case. they stop flip-flopping after their first love at puberty or something along that line.
If the succubus thing is real, bro better watch himself. If this is like any other time I'd seen an R18 TS succubus story, the condition could be communicable.
Don't really wanna be grammar police but I work in this field and it irks me. You probably looking for contagious there, man.
EDIT
Whoops. False info. He was right to use that word and I'm the idiot who claimed to work in this field but didn't know the word also has that meaning. Got humbled real fast there :notlikethis:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Don't really wanna be grammar police but I work in this field and it irks me. You probably looking for contagious there, man.
No, I'd say "communicable" makes more sense from where I'm sitting. From what I understand, a contagion is a communicable condition that spreads rapidly, whereas a low-contagious yet communicable condition is usually more intimate/personal. Like, say, a STD or something. (that said I'd seen R18 TS succubus stories where it is more of a rapidly spreading contagion, like Village of Nightmare)

Also you can say you are whoever you'd like, but on the internet that weight doesn't mean much since anyone can claim to be anything. I'm president of the galaxy, btw. I control the rainbow colored robot unicorns currently watching you from orbit.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No, I'd say "communicable" makes more sense from where I'm sitting. From what I understand, a contagion is a communicable condition that spreads rapidly, whereas a low-contagious yet communicable condition is usually more intimate/personal. Like, say, a STD or something. (that said I'd seen R18 TS succubus stories where it is more of a rapidly spreading contagion, like Village of Nightmare)

Also you can say you are whoever you'd like, but on the internet that weight doesn't mean much since anyone can claim to be anything. I'm president of the galaxy, btw. I control the rainbow colored robot unicorns currently watching you from orbit.
Oh well, my bad. Now I'm humiliating myself for not checking first. Never know communicable has this definition too. :lewd:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be able to hold a conversation with that mom without looking down at those jugs.

Dex-chan lover
no her penis (former) was like a cork stopper (a cock stopper if you will), that kept a total lid on her powers. Now that her cock and balls have shot off like a bottle of wine, her succubus powers have been unleased.
(Futanari) tag! REquesting....

Dex-chan lover
no her penis (former) was like a cork stopper (a cock stopper if you will), that kept a total lid on her powers. Now that her cock and balls have shot off like a bottle of wine, her succubus powers have been unleased.
I thought it was more when she matured enough her powers manifested and she unconsciously transformed into a girl so that she could seduce her brother

Mom and Aniki are not related, and Dad never impregnated her, therefore I hope oyakodon isn't off the table. May succubus power allow Kanata-chan to become a real girl and join the harem too. May the Fantia translation be updated ever.
A man can hope.

Users who are viewing this thread