How to Draw a (Slightly) Sexy Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - How To Draw a Girl that Makes You Want to Push Her Down

Let's be real. We're all here for a different reason from learning how to draw. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Houtengeki, you can be an objective teacher of technique, or you can draw gigantic butts; but please do not do both at the same time.

(Now I have to go look at other manga girls to see if their hips are supposed to be twice the width of their shoulders)

Group Leader
I learned a lot, thanks this will help improve my drawings

XL

Dex-chan lover
Alternative chapter title:
1) How to be a pervert by drawing and gawking at it.
2) How to be an artistic pervert by drawing and gawking at it.
3) How to successfully fap to your waifu that you draw yourself.

Dex-chan lover
I won't be using this in the manner for which it was intended, but I WILL be using it.

Group Leader
So basically...we're all here so we can draw our own H stuff when WW3 happens and all our electronics die. When the apocalypse happens, we'll be ready!

Fed-Kun's army
These are some intense drawing sessions. I could do three a day when I was in my prime. I'm afraid drawing once a day is my limit now.

Just a reminder that this is a project that has a lot of work put into it from both the artist and the scanlators.
Here's the goals they need to meet in order to finish this project:

Chapter 1: 10% Funded (Cleared, obviously)
Chapter 2: 50% Funded (Cleared)
Chapter 3: 60% Funded (Cleared)
Chapter 4: 100% Funded (Cleared)
Current Progress: 100% Funded

If you want the book to be completely scanlated then don't forget to support the scanlators here!
ko-fi.com/araarapublishing

Fed-Kun's army
I learned a lot... *proceed to draw stickman figures and later weep in shamefur display*

Users who are viewing this thread