How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 101 - You were a grown-up

Dex-chan lover
Okay...I dont get this. How the hell did Hobin followe Seong joon? And why is he so emotionally attached to his death? I get that he knew his past from the evidence that 244 gave him in order to expose Seong joon but looking at the present...Even after knowing that info, the guy raided his house, beat the shit out of his closest friends AND HIM and almost killed them. Then Hobin SOMEHOW finds where seongjoon was brought to, somehow witnessed him fighting for his life, then acts like they've been friends all along and he's crying for his death?

Wtf is wrong with Hobin? All seongjun said is that the next time they meet, they'll be friends. How the hell did that work on Hobin to the point Hobin like I said earlier, followed him and cried over him dying? why does hobin care so much?

Its important to know this was BEFORE Seongjoon saved him from the Hitman who was about to kill Hobin too. Why is Hobin sad for him? Knowing all the shit he's done especially the contract about his mother. Why is he bawling his eyes out and eventually treated Seongjoon like his own friend? Is it a weird sense of justice? that sense of justice is just too strong to make him emotionally attached over someone who did so much shit to him, his friends and his mother.

Dex-chan lover
Okay...I dont get this. How the hell did Hobin followed Seong joon? And why is he so emotionally invested in his death? I get that he knew his past from the evidence that 244 gave him in order to expose Seong joon but looking at the present...Even after knowing that info, the guy raided his house, beat the shit out of his closest friends almost killing them. Then Hobin SOMEHOW finds where seongjoon was brought to, somehow witnessed him fighting for his life, then acts like they've been friends all along and he's crying for his death?

Wtf is wrong with Hobin? All seongjun said is that the next time they meet, they'll be friends. How the hell did that work on Hobin to the point Hobin like I said earlier, followed him and cried over him dying? why does hobin care so much?

Fed-Kun's army
My small adhd tittok brain cant take this shit I dont have enough space for this story man where did the fight bully win money process go..:( well its not it isnt enjoyable thou, would reccomend(y)

Users who are viewing this thread