How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - I'm not a loser!

Dex-chan lover
Was worth the wait =03! Bit of a cliffhanger, but it was to be expected. I wonder how much damage did that actually do though?

can really tell the difference when I'm reading the translations side by side. keep up the good work

0ps

Haha, mad-lad just blended and drank raw meat...meat that included chicken...

Contributor
To be fair, he really doesn't have the weight to do these kinds of kicks. Light-weighed fighters rely on quick whip-like kicks that disorient the opponent or damage their key points like joints or pressure points. Oh, but a good land on the head can end the fight here and there. Just prey you don't accidentally kill somebody.

@LoyaltyFriends
wdym, there's no teachers in korean schools, it's literally one for all in there, every korean has a PTSD about their school survival. They say only 1 out of 13 kids survives on average.

Double-page supporter
@LoyaltyFriends yeah, no matter how violence the korean school is, they never bring gun to the fight, waaay better than american school...

Edit. Holy shit. This chapter remind me this legendary fight between kick boxer and muay thai fighter. At the first round, the kick boxer using high kick and imminently throw a punch like the MC and managed to broke the muay thai jaw. After this the muay thai keep using low kick, hurting the kick boxer leg pretty bad to the point the kick boxer flinching every time the muay thai move his leg. In the end the muay thai win the fight using low kick, the kick boxer cannot stand up after the last kick he need a stretcher to leave the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread