How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - I'm not a loser!

Dex-chan lover
>"I'm confiscating your dentures"
I guess chat never changes, always being simultaneously annoying and funny.

I was expecting our MC to go for a kick to the balls, thinking it would be an easy joke to write in. I AM GLAD THAT I WAS WRONG, OUR KING FINALLY THREW A SOLID PUNCH!

Mike Tyson the greatest american xhoulin fighter. I've heard rumor he went toe to toe against one of the greatest boxer in the world, Brush Lee. Their duel is legendary.

wait i'm usually not the smart person that makes logical theories, but i kinda think that Moonsung is either the ripped chicken Hobin watches, or also watched the ripped chicken, or someone related to the ripped chicken?

FREAKIN' COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š

@dazi I donโ€™t think so, itโ€™d be obvious I think. What Iโ€™m thinking is he is the guy who keeps chatting in the stream, the boomer who explains the movies. I also think that Moonsung have also watched those videos, like he learned from there too.

Double-page supporter
i dont care if it's not super realistic fighting or even remotely close to truth.
It's good enough for me.

Dex-chan lover
Calf kicks are indeed brutal. they leave immediate AND lasting pain too like they broke your calf. ive heard fighters say this.

so fucking hype! Im calling it...the Chicken Sensei is DEFINITELY Kim monsoong guy.

and the Ting Ting guy in the Chat who's always called the patient boomer...I feel thats also him!

Users who are viewing this thread