How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Subscribe, turn on notifications, and press the like button

Dex-chan lover
Naturally, of course. Why have a vulgar but lovable boomer Speedwagon figure when we can have generic hot korean girl #3?

Ting is actually a girl!!?!!???!!????😱😱😱😱😱😱😱A pretty one too!!???? Bet the subscribers will be shock to the extreme!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Knowing this webtoon I expected the boomer to be a girl irl, so I'd actually been (pleasantly) surprised if it turned out to be an actual boomer lol

Fed-Kun's army
no! i wanted a crusty old fuck as a character with life experience he can draw on! go back! we can still fix this

Aggregator gang
Lmao unexpected.
Kinda hoping she doesn't become main love interest tho.
She's cuter looking than the other girl, other girl is more mature looking.

But I liked the first girls attitude and liked how accepting and understanding she was.
She never looked down on him and never insulted him.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao I knew it was gonna be a hot girl...

Honestly I thought it would be super cool if it was Chicken-Sensei but older and fat now, and that there would be a character arc where he learns that Samdog actually owes everything to him. Well, maybe later.

Dex-chan lover
I dont get the "Shieet" Slang...How is that depicted as a boomer? is it a korean thing? I heard the black community likes saying "Shiieet son" or something alot so whats so different of that in Korea???

Anyways Why did Hobin lie to his mom about his friend? like the moment he lied to his mother, in his thoughts he always knew Jiksae is his friend already so why lie? is he too ashamed of him? If the mother saw the bakgo fight livestream she wont be ashamed of Jiksae at all.

Also a new girl! I hope its not a love triangle with Hobin and Bomi but maybe someone for Jiksae. our Bro is now worthy to at least get some romance in his life too.

Users who are viewing this thread