How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 18 - It's perfect this time

Woah, sure bomi is well endowed. I get why hobin didn' call her, it wasn't just the humiliation. She is akin to a goddess to him, so she doesn't fit with his life. Ofc once he got out of his crush he must have almost forgotten about her, mostly because he thinks to not have a chance

Ngl I still think this psycho is hella handsome LMAO would be cool if he decided to join forces w our MC or becomes some kind of mentor

Mvx

When he said Don't forget to hit the notification, i was hyped but also laughed my ass off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I feel like if Taehoon had went fullpower on our boy, he would have been dead from the get-go lmao

Dex-chan lover
HOLY FUCKING SHIT LETS FUCKING GOOOO!

Ahem anyways...As a romance nut, I gotta say this first, I like that Bomi still hasnt given up. I guess we have to thank Monsoong here to keep her from losing touch with Hobin at least. indirectly being his wingman here.

So it seems Hobin pretty much heard Jiksae cry to himself there? I mean it would make sense why he has gotten that extra willpower. such bros. makes me tear up.

Also is the spinning back kick that slow for Hobin to be able to get up and pull his lower half as far up as he can to avoid the kick in time? I mean I get it he's been hit once so he could know the speed but the speed at which he pulled up should be addressed tho. the chicken sensei training didnt show him doing a training montage part where he Pulls up really fast. oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread