How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 23 - The Law of Fear

Double-page supporter
@Solipsist I don't know why you asked that question if you're just going to ignore everyones responses unless they agree with you but okay..
She likes him because she likes him, sure the athletic friend is 'better' in almost every way but like the other guy said 'love isnt logical'. It's not unrealistic that an attractive woman like an unattractive guy. Let me give you a real life example that I kind of feel bad for: streamers/youtubers PeachSaliva and PatStaresAt, Peach is a very attractive woman who is pretty talented in things like singing who is dating a short, fat dude who isn't exactly the definition of hot but they still love eachother. It's not the most common thing but it's not unrealistic that Bomi likes our boy

i will agree though, her 'personality' is pretty lackluster but again not wholly unrealistic

Dex-chan lover
@Mother_Mushroom
...?
Re-read the thread, mate. I responded to every person who wrote directly to me. I also talked about that very topic you wrote about.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes the chicken fighter makes an appearance and has an even more awesome title!

I dont think Logan Gracie is the Chicken Man, he doesn't have the chest hair.

Moonsung is being trained by someone from the famous Gracie Family.

Edit: Next chapter he does have chest hair hmmm...

is Logan Gracie the chicken fighter? he has the scar on the stomach just like the chicken fighter

Dex-chan lover
all these people hating this manga cause it has romance. I for one Love it! I hope they get together soon. and I feel like Monsoong is gonna be like the final boss and the prize is Bomi. Makes me question, if Monsoong has feelings for Bomi then its a shame Bomi hasnt reciprocated no matter how much he's cared for her too.

Also I thought Wrestler guy here would be the next one but maybe not? but I imagine theres a high chance monsoon could lose here. Its kind of amusing how he's "copying" the phrases of How to Fight when he does his thing. I mean for a pro he shouldn't even say anything but he's doing it. its kinda cute. like he's a big fan of How to Fight just as much as Gaeul is.

Users who are viewing this thread