How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 25 - What kind of training is this!?

hooh that scared me for a sec (when jiwon brought his face closer to taehoon ASDHJDHEBCSJSH
geez my inner fujoshi is screaming („ಡωಡ„)

Dex-chan lover
I knew it. just like how Naruto gathers the strongest around him, Hobin gathers fighters as his Newtube Fans and they'll watch every new stream he comes up. I like how there is some temporary truce between Hobin and taekwondo guy. gotta love when enemies become temporary friends in stories. almost always makes me a bit emotional.

anyways a back kick while someone is running towards that kick would hit alot worse BUT unless the guy is just fat in that skin, he wont be toppled by just a single back kick. I think even these sumo guys still have muscles around their chest and abdomen area still and can still take a wallop. if Hobin somehow did that back kick towards Hwang's face tho that would be another story. I

I also wanna say I love the twists. the armor plating reveal, the taekwondo mmove he learned...its all soo good. its like watching back when I was into shounen anime. getting giddy for every new move, counterattack or special attack characters do.

Users who are viewing this thread