How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 37 - It's time to level up!

Dex-chan lover
The next couple chapters will be focused around one of the biggest simps in this story

I wonder what new technique hobin will learn. This time around

Power Uploader
I think Hobin hasn't realised yet that if he keeps this up, he might defeat all his opponents… but he won't be a dweeb any longer. He'll be a flyweight or bantamweight MMA-level fighter 😃

Group Leader
rumi snatched the wig right OFF gyeol damn lmao
looking forward to the fight as always.

Dex-chan lover
I bet she edited some pictures to frame her into being an AV actress (edited her face on naked photos) or something, it seems relevant to their whole 'exposing people' shtick: make up fake news about them, 'expose' your own fabricated reality, and push it unto your viewers. The worst part about that is that the more you deny a rumor, more 'real' people think it actually is: popular and 'beautiful' people have a lot of enemies on the Internet, kids nowadays probably wouldn't remember the whole Justin Bieber thing where he got a lot of hate for very little reason. He was a bitch here and there, and his music was engineered garbage for teenage girls in order to make money off of their volatile adolescent emotions, but nothing to warrant constant hate from millions of people. It was a whole bandwagon.

I hope that psycho bitch gets put into her place. She's too dangerous to be out in society.

Man, that guy is simping so hard for a girl... Makes you think that there must be a reason? Is he just paid muscle for her? She does everything, and keeps him around for protection, I guess...

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
"Is it fun to play with other's feelings" asks Yeo Rumi.
"I never make fake content" says Yeo Rumi.
Mmmmmmmmmmhmm.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally i was getting annoyed by taekwondo guy always saving his ass so him finally making more progress gives me hope

Dex-chan lover
I guess its more confrimed. Hwang and taehoon are in Hobin's camp and will be willing to help him whether they like it or not. OH and Monsoong too. If Hobin ever goes into a gang fight, he knows who to call. Its a breath of fresh air too that Rumi, this person we thought whos just a golden retriever bimbo also has depth to her too. Im glad shes now kind of part of the main cast of characters here.

so if ever Hobin beats this other guy. it looks like he might also join Hobin's Gang too once this Han Gheol bitch gets her comeuppance. I also love how the focus of the antagonist this time is more on the Girl than the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread