How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 40 - Fight me right now

thanks for the awesome translation DTS!!!

i like how the "i'm sorry rumi" written on hobin's shirt actually folds according to the clothes- like bruh that attention to detail is unrivaled 😩

Aggregator gang
🤣🤣 Seriously funny 4th wall breaking chats, they are even seeing Taehoon!

But Damnn!!! those last panels!! Plot twist or am I misunderstanding. Gaeul did say original style, so she knows the Chicken Fighter? And she was also living abroad for quite some time!

0ps

@gr8g She must know Chicken Fighter personally because Hobin's the only one whose watched his videos (they were all at 0 before he got there). Not too surprised she knows how to fight, since prior to becoming their editor, she was providing the in-chat fight commentary.

Group Leader
PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp

Holy sh*t, that had us in the first half 🤣

AND GAEUL YOU QUEEN! SO FREAKING HYPE

Dex-chan lover
Derp... eat my words from last chapter. Never expected Gaeul to know how to fight

Dex-chan lover
Canonically she can't fight. She was bullied by that group of newtubers, and was easily scared by Taehoon when she met him.

Ok but why didn't Hobin just wear a wire when he went to confront the pink-haired boxing girl? She literally exposed herself and didn't check to see if he was recording; it would have been so much easier for Hobin if he just recorded himself getting beat up by her.

Users who are viewing this thread