How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 41 - Let's play dirty

CALLING IT:

Hobin is going to successfully execute the arm-grab technique, but he wont be strong enough to hold himself up/he gets his balls grabbed or something, and he'll slide down the arm. That'd be a classic HTF kind of situation.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol! nice save on the instagram.
giphy.gif

Also is Gaeul text more wonky on purpose? Rest of the characters seems fine, but was kinda difficult to understand Gaeul,
pg 5 mainly.

0ps

@Tibanderstap There are multiple variations of an arm bar i.e. https://cdn.evolve-mma.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/song-ka-yeon-armbar.png. Some more effective than others just due to position. But the principles are still the same: tie up the arm while being cognizant of the elbow-to-hip placement and wrist control. This is a "street fight" and to a person inexperienced in jiu jitsu/grappling, the setup angle can be relatively negligible. The author has a few plot holes through out the story, but this one isn't too bad.

@0ps it starts on the right side but then it switches to her bending the arm in the way an arm is supposed to bend

Who is Gaeul's coach then!?!? The twists in this manhwa keep me on edge every time xD

so moonsung's coach is chicken man and chicken man taught the girl, now the question is why he created those videos

I was suspecting the coach, since monsung was training under him. But now it's pretty much confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread