How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 46 - Something was wrong

Ahhh shite 😭

But seriously, how the hell did she survive along for 2 years?

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone explain to me why he used a hammer but in jail ppl says: you cut your father's wrists? Sounds so wrong to me. Also, I only pity him, his sister is a full blown psycho. Korean society must suck as hard as my own if they left kids with an abusive father after the mom suicided.

Fed-Kun's army
oh phew, still room for growth. if she died it'd be downhill for everyone

Dex-chan lover
In the end she learned nothing, improved in no way, and remains all the same.

Can't even call this a redemption in the slightest, guess we just gotta hope bro dude smacks some sense into her.

Group Leader
@Legion_01 Since Wan-guk was actually willing to go to jail, maybe he didn't tell them the proper details? It's possible that the public's view of him was so clouded by the fact that he killed his father that the exact details weren't as well known as much as the main crime. Considering that they're in jail, the details could've gotten mixed up before getting to them.

I don't even think he would have truly gone prison/Juvie for that in real life.
With testimony of what their father did to their mother which led to her suicide + his sister being hurt like that, if he got here right after his father hit his sister, it could probably qualify as self-defense to protect a family member.
The sentence considering the circumstances should have most likely only been a suspended sentence with probation.

Users who are viewing this thread