How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 51 - You're a nutjob, eh?

Dex-chan lover
Any course in de-escalation will tell you that giving in and looking scared will only make it worst.

When you're the face of a company, starting a fight with random people is just shooting your company in the foot, especially when it just starts off. He didn't look scared, he just looked like he didn't want to fight. Hell, if nerdlinger there didn't jump in, Hobin could have turned the situation around easily, but just telling the random guys "Yeah, whatever, sorry" is a lot more effective that starting a fight.

Also who the fuck uses "Beta" as a serious descriptor these days?

Power Uploader
For the record, we do not have the slightest intention to drop this. Who would want to wait 11 months to know what happens next?

@Tibanderstap I agree, after all the fiasco he has been through he's still the same "dweeb". He always revert back to his old self after every arc.

Power Uploader
@CeasarHazard Sorry, but we prioritise suggestions from our own staff, and we have already more of those than we have translators.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone talking about the fight, maturity and de-escalting (wich is an important thing), but what about Man-Gi who went with a harpoon to the sea and said "I'll return tomorrow"?!

Supporter
@BalrogDeMorgoth
I disagree. Keeping your cool and knowing how to leave things alone is better than getting in a fight. What will you do if the guy you are fighting has a weapon? What if during the fight you get horribly wounded or your opponent gets horribly wounded? What if one of you does? It’s not addressed here but getting thrown on asphalt can horribly cripple people if not straight up kill them. Also in the fight with the boxer and kick-boxer, Hobin should have been in hospital for weeks if not days with multiple broken bones if not any internal bleeding. Fighting for everything is rash and childish and just walking away is best unless they force a confrontation.

Dex-chan lover
@Sleepii Enjoy 'walking away' as they rape your girlfriend and stomp on your skull while you can't do shit about it because you gave them every tool to do so because kicking their ass would have been 'childish'.

Being a massive pussy and a pushover is so much better manlier and not rash compared to *read notes* ...standing up for yourself.

You're really delusional if you think backing down make someone antagonizing you LESS likely to kick your ass.

Supporter
@BalrogDeMorgoth
I believe that for most rational people having people with you get assaulted falls under “forcing a confrontation”, but I may be mistaken.

Not to mention:
I chapter 60 or so a realistic example of what happens when people are attacked by a weapon is shown. Cerebral bleeding leading to death.

But I guess getting in a fight, potentially ending up in jail or with dead people on your side or the other side, is worth it so you can prove you are manlier instead of walking away. The Boondocks did great job satirising this short-sighted way of thinking.

Dex-chan lover
@Sleepii If you don't see what already happened in this chapter as forcing a confrontation, you're not rational, you're just a pussy.

's-s-s-see, i-i-i-i-it happen in the story!!!!' Yeah, it happens to the guy who was refusing to fight despite being able to kick all of their ass, almost like even the story find your nonsense stupid (because it does, like everyone else on earth).

If you really think the boondocks meant that you should turn your back while masturbating at how 'rAtIoNAl' and 'mANlY' (which no one on earth will ever see you as, they'll just point and laugh at the pussy) while the other guy is shooting at you, you have negative IQ.

Supporter
@BalrogDeMorgoth
Yea, I think you’d be the kind of guy to initiate a nigga moment. Completely obsessed with proving how strong you are that you cause a fight where none had to happen ending up as a statistic, but nothing I say will change your mind so you do you.

Dex-chan lover
@Sleepii 'Not letting people roofie and grope your girlfriend make you unmanly, stupid and a parody of a black person!!!!' Lol, don't forget to lick the boot as it stomp on your throat and your girlfriend get raped, buddy, it'll make you smart and manly XD

Supporter
@BalrogDeMorgoth
Forgot to add the episode even mocked that confrontational attitude by a white guy waking away and laughing because he doesn’t have to stoop down to that level.

Also I love you need to have an extreme of a person being raped and assaulted instead of what is happening here where they can just walk away, not to mention building some amazing straw men for you to battle. If you dismantle people irl as well as you do these straw men, you are a force to be reckoned with. Rambo ain’t got nothing on you.

Do you also have a gun or knife on your body “just in case”? Make sure you don’t pull a Michael Dunn or Michael Drejka by mistake, or do, it’s your life.

Dex-chan lover
@Sleepii Lol, 'ashtualy, I forgot to mention the exact stuff that happen in that well known scene !!!' Super big brain, buddy. Also super smart to compare what's happened in that scene to RANDOMLY BUMPING AGAINST SOMEONE, totaly comparable.

There is no extreme, read the fucking story rather than desperatly try to justify you being a massive pussy that no one respect. Letting people walk all over you isn't smart or manly, it's pathetic.

'the straw man' those dudes are literal rapist, you fucking moron, that's part of the story. You're so manly and big brained, I thought you'd be able to read or were you distracted by that spit in your face that you keep thanking people for?

You don't have the balls to object to someone groping your girlfriend and publicly shitting on you but you try and tell people to kill themself online? Talk about pathetic. Spoiler : That's why no one in your life respects you.

Funny how you completly ignored how your retarded exemple failed because the guy that got killed was the one trying to act like what you're defending, you suddenly dropped that as if you never mentionned it, how smart.

So let's summarize : The MC is still wrong and is proven wrong even by the story and you being a pussy and coping by trying to think it make you smart and manly can't change that.

Do you have a cushion on your body "just in case' someone humiliate you in public again and you have to do the "smart and manly' thing and start sucking them off? Wouldn't want to risk suddenly exploding because of the knockback from standing up for yourself or them looking at you nasty.

Users who are viewing this thread