How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 52 - I swear to god I'll expose you!

Fed-Kun's army
@ZeonII Finally! Saw someone with the same sentiments that I have in regards to how martial arts is represented in this manhwa. This may be the start of the story going full fantasy, like, come on, Kyokoushin Karate? Body hard as Steel? They even made his head fucking indestructible and they even got that wrong. At least the previous fight where a little bit "grounded" even though its bullshit, but this is just going full fantasy now. What's next? The battle monks will apear with their spiritual ki and their indestructible bodies?

@sittingant i mean like i'm no expecting steroid level muscle growth, but no way with that kind of small ass body is he winning some of the fights that he is.

Dex-chan lover
That punk still feeling it in the wrist after Bomi grabbed it...

🙂

wouldn't it be pretty easy to take down the dude with wrestling moves?

Karate vs taekwondo is just like god of high school lol. Korean comics must love having taekwondo users face off against karate

lmfao does bomi hate him or something she keeps signalling that shes not interested

Guys is it just mine or does mangadex glitches in some panels and brings u up/down, changes the chapter in between reading or swaps some panels? I haven't read much here but these happen every single time. Sometimes it's like an infinite loop of scrolling and going back up

Dex-chan lover
I seriously doubt Karate like that is trained to get hit. Boxers train themselves to get hit, and moreso the Shaolin monks too. those guys are the main example but Karate is trained to withstand hits? Sorry you lost me there. I mean they do poses like they're bolstering their skin or something but thats just for the style. I guess this is How to Fight's Universes' version of Karate? Also isn't that kind of martial art reserved for someone like the guy who's killing wild boars and hunting in the wild strongman in the XJ company? at least that would fit him.

Han Gyeoul is literally being a cartoon villain. doing simple pranks and thinking its the most diabolical yet but still end up foiled. is she gonna be a returning character like this?

oooh okay so are we gonna now see an actual street fight between two professionals??? (the thing with Hwang vs Monseung and Hwang vs Cameraman doesnt count)

Users who are viewing this thread