How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 54 - I've really gotten stronger

Fed-Kun's army
wait
whos lee dowoon i dont remember
and im guessing theyre half brothers?
maybe the dad left the mom and had a family elsewhere type beat

WHO IS LEE DOWOON
Doesnt matter Taehhee san will beat him up or atleast Yo Hobin

It makes perfect sense, but its still a treat for it to be noted that he *is* getting stronger.

Dex-chan lover
He's hobin and taehoon gay son from the future, I'm calling it

half sibling?? anyway hoping for more taehoon/hobin interactions they’re so fun together

i noticed that Pink Woman is a reference to Pink Man from Life Completely Ruined, another webtoon from the same author

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure the guy in the photo is the studying kid who used a fake name to escape pressure from his dad, and Taehoon wanted the photos because he's the mega gay

Power Uploader
@DoubleK - jokes aside, Taehoon is in the photos, too, so Yeon Woo would know him if he were that kid.

But given that Bomi probably mistook Hobin for Dowoon, my guess is that she, Taehoon, Dowoon and Yeonwoo went to the same middle school, even if they didn't all know each other.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is full of golden lines, between 'Where are my knuckes ?' 'Is this a ping-pong ball ? It fit in one hand' and 'Mom, that dude beat up his classmates', I was dead the whole chapter.

Lol I got nothing to comment those comments do all my thinking for me at this point

Users who are viewing this thread