How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 55 - Just kidding

@channington there's a chapter from while back when she's in her room (the chapter when she's fangirling over hobin) on the wall there's a photo of her in her black belt.

@Tomas28 seach for "viral hit" also, if you go on mangadex's pages of HTF, there is the link to the official english. https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/viral-hit/list?title_no=2268

Double-page supporter
Did they really wore a maid outfits or was this just a hallucination?

Dex-chan lover
yep! as much as people think Seong Taehoon is "good" now. he is still a bully. I thought he softened up but he still beats up innocents. if Ji Woo's friends were like his bodyguard lackeys id understand but they both were just innocent math nerds. So I guess his character development for bullying is still yet to change. he just only has a soft spot for Hobin and his crew and thats the only exception.

I can understand Taehoon's philosophy but does he just goes up to people and challenge them to a fight if they are living against his principles? like Ji Woo is living a prisoned life of studying (but does karate on the side) and Taehoon somehow fights him to make him realize that Ji Woo can be free if he chooses to be? or is it the case that he IS Dowoon?

This chapter is top notch!
I laughed so hard and loved every bit of it!

but, im confused, how did be become a better person (assumingly) and how did he go nacl to bullying people ? I am really curious.

Taehoom is definitely my fav character xD
Hobin too, but he needs to be less of a pussy and man up! guy beat pros he can beat anyone lol
and i wonder when will he start building his physic

Users who are viewing this thread