How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 57 - Beat him up

Dex-chan lover
Moonsung history?? Taehoon standing up for Dowoon?? I love it

Also fuck that dad, disgusting piece of shit

Now that’s hot 🤭maybe Taehoon hates that handsome studying livestreamer I can’t remember his name bc he reminds him of Dowoon 😕I’m excited af thank y’all for this chapter

Is Taehoon gay? He’s interested in Dowoon but not into the pretty girls approaching him 😏

Dex-chan lover
Vending Machine!!

ah yes, 300 missed calls and kyaaayayayay!!

@Kaizeel I'm afraid he is dead. Hope I'm wrong tho, but imo the reason tahoon is like he is and like hoobin so much is cuz dowoon is dead. Btw, the black haired girl looked like gaul but had nothing of her heart. Damn thot almost fooled me.

What if next chapter the skid gang beat up dowoon too because taehoon said no and I think most of gang fight they beat someone friend just like what current taehoon do

Ey, The House of the Dead! I spent way too much time on the third one in arcades in the past. Weird how Tekken changed to Taekwon, but THotD is unchanged with what looks to be an actual screenshot. Sega advertisment?

ok quick question. is it common in korea for student to study in what seem like a wardrobe? thats seem like some crazy isolation shit.

Power Uploader
@LZF8ight Yes. And I'm told the nosebleeds do happen, too. The five-hour sleep schedule you see in Yeon-woo's wall is also realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread