How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 58 - Spin Genius

how is a 13-years-old primary student? did Taehoon fall behind in class or was it a writing mistake?
anyways he looked like current Hobin with extra attitude hahaha
that Logan is kinky... is Moonsung living in the same house with him now or what?
Taehoon is probably into BDSM too since he is a sadist who likes beating up and choking people lol

Damnnnn, Logan Gracie seems to make a habit of kidnapping his potential disciples lol.
I guess Dowoon is a genius, but a untrained genius is still vulnerable. I’m guessing this is not gonna go well.
Interesting how they also incoportated Moonsung’s backstory into this too. Cool.

Group Leader
the last few chapters had been kind of all over the place but this one was great. that frame of dowoon huggin taehoon and taehoon is just a black silhouette is great.

Dex-chan lover
bro what's with logan gracie and his gag in the beginning

Dude that is NOT where I expected the story to go! How to Fight is the best comic I'm reading each week, by far!

Also 1080 is a lot of spinning

Oh noo come on don’t ruin this friendship 🥲🥲i shipped tho 😛they be sending so much bl energy

dowoon is hobin's twin but they got separated at birth? the reason why hobin learns so easily is because he got talent but like less because dowoon learns just by looking ? idk about yall but it's impossible to incorporate those moves just by following the chicken, you need actual talent and hard work for that.

Users who are viewing this thread