How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 59 - I thought it would be another one of those stories

Dex-chan lover
Okay...Who the hell made that youth law? who in their right mind would do that? a certain age group like that can still possibly do very criminal things. even adults can take advantage of that and have kids do the crime for them. Is Korea really that fucked up?

Anyways so thats how he "coined" the phrase and made it his usual sayings. I guess it has some depth to it. Well if the youth law has anything to say, taehoon can literally do the same to this biker gang. the present Taehoon we know today might actually have a body count on our hands here. like murder body count.

this also explains why hes overprotective af to Hobin.

So who the hell now is Ji Woo? is Karate guy some adopted son Dowoons father just gotten? im calling it.

Last edited:
This .. last page made me tear up ...

I love my guts I swear ... from the start I liked Taehoon because something felt special... but Gosh... you think he is being bad to others but he is just hurt ... and the feelings he must have

okay now its official, he is my favorite character... Hobin if you want to be number you have to prove yourself

Users who are viewing this thread