How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 59 - I thought it would be another one of those stories

Mvx

Igh bro, I'm not the type of guy to talk about this stuff, cuz some people would think I'm just trying to get attention, but whatever fuck it.
I have parents just like him bro, lemme just say it's the worst thing in the world, you literally have no control over your life, you can't hang out with your friends, all the parents talk about is study. The only choice you are left to chose is just to me a good son or else you are seen as something else, what lee did was actually better than what i do. Lee didn't try to fit in with the student in his class even tho he was told to dye his hair black, but i'm different i try to fit in and i regretted it cuz in the end controlling parent would never change. I'm just saying this to express my feelings.

Hope yall have a good day ⛅

i fell in love with taehoon after seeing his new sides and this just broke me. taejoon park always writes such well-developed and thought out characters. now we know why taehoon's always at the arcade and always plays that fighting game. i thought he was just a tae kwon doe freak. and the fact that he dyes his hair brown for that and his catchphrase is "you got 500 won?" CRYING

Seriously though, i've read a fair few korean webtoons recently and so many things are commonplace, wont list them all as i'm tipsy BUT
-merciless bullies with no true incentive
-A character will be introduced as a massive piece of shit, then redeemed or at minimum humanized, as though the author is taking some kinda "How Big An Asshole Can You Redeem?" challenge.

ha guess so, didn't even mean for that. His pops' face actually made me ugly laugh, he was a prick

Double-page supporter
Had to read twice the "I hurt you with my kick, Didn't I?" part
:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread