How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 59 - I thought it would be another one of those stories

I called it, dowoon is dead. Btw, korea's rules like "no matter how badly beaten you are you can't react" like that of the school are pure BS, just like the law that allows minors to rape and kill unpunished. In asian countries with that BS law, several cartels use minors as killers exactly because even if caught, the law can't do a thing. In civilized countries there something like: juvenile treatment for juvenile crimes, but treated as an adult if you do bs like that. Hope taehoon doesn't kill them but cripples them for life.

Fed-Kun's army
These guys are under 14???? These guys are under 14???? They look 20???

@Heap it's like all those comics like saint seiya and stuff. 13-14 yo already super buff and like 1.8 meters tall lmao. Some even with a full beard and look >30 yo.
EDIT: is it me, or taheoon is already covered in blood?

This chapter told us why Taehoon rushed over when Hobin and co were trapped by xj company. PTSD of his worst memory.

@kendama what does it mean when taheoon says: "I'm not going there because of lee DW. I'm going there because of lee DW." I didn't get that part at all.

Dex-chan lover
I've passed my twenties but those middle school guys look older than me :c

Power Uploader
@Legion_01 The first he said on the phone, the second he said to himself. To them he's pretending he just wants to fight; to himself he's admitting the doesn't give a shit about the gang but is going there because of Taehoon. I guess he's kind of a tsundere :D

Power Uploader
@channington Well, that might be a translation glitch. You know, in Korea, there are no birthdays, and they count age according to the ordinal number of the year of life. So you're "one year-old" the moment you're born, because it's your first year of life. And everyone gets "one year older" on the New Year.

So as the chapters were done by different translators, the one who translated Taehoon's age might have used the Korean system, while the one who did the law in this chapter might have converted to Western age.

Why tf is everyone in this story so fucking good.
EXCEPT THE MC

Like Taehoon had a friend he could finally connect with, made a mistake, regretted it, and RIGHT BEFORE HE COULD REDEEM THE MISTAKE HIS FRIEND FUCKING DIES. That is literally How to Write a Tragedy 101. The motives behind his actions are perfectly clear, rereading the past chapters.

While the MC is still drooling over his out-of-reach girlfriend and never really matures mentally.

Users who are viewing this thread