How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 59 - I thought it would be another one of those stories

@Rii I had the same feeling. I always had the hunch lee would die, but still reality hits different

This chapter tells us a lot about taehoon's personality ..I think he wasn't aware that all the things he previously did would count as bullying he must've assumed that he was some sort of hero fighting the bad guy that's why he said that he felt like he was the bad guy after talking to dowoon emphasising that he wasn't previously aware of it.. furthermore it's often repeated that taehoon was really childish which means to him everything was like a story in some comic so dowoon's death was definately a shock was him..he was like a child who thought that all stories would have a happy ending and nothing would ever lead to a bad conclusion but after what happened to dowoon he was forced to grow up too fast, shattering the world he was living in until now .. maybe that's the reason why taehoon doesn't smile like this anymore..he lost all of his childishness, innocence and happiness the day that dowoon died

I know what he's doing ain't right but I can't help cry and feel...feel....feel like 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭... I get it now why he keeps saying that...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

This chapter reminded me of my cousin, he died in a similar way, I Hope Tehwoon gets his revenge or at least those assholes get what they deserve at least

Group Leader
I'm not usually one to go for the "eye for an eye" route, but I would also feel no sympathy for these kids if Taehoon just murdered their asses and used the same defense. Idk much about Korean politics, but just based off webtoons I read it really sounds like this Juvenile Act is hotly contested and I wonder why it hasn't been fixed. I mean, I'm all for giving kids a second chance after doing bad shit, but murder is a bit different you know?

@D3m0z
@TokyosRevenge
Lol yeah it's kind of a theme with Park Tae Joon that all his characters are hilariously younger than their appearance lol.
It's like the opposite of hentai being like "all characters are 18+" and it's like, loli shit lol.

Korea’s law is the worst! A lot of murder cases by minors got out so easy bc they’re minors

Oh no do woon :"""(( my poor taehoon :((
You a####les even a prison can not suffice your crime doing

Users who are viewing this thread