How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 67 - I'll quit NewTube

Dex-chan lover
Was a calmer episode after such a gating gun of bullets hype train, but still good. THanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit just realized this is shared universe with lookism bro. That’s like...idek bro that crazy

I know that this is connected to Lookism, but can anyone tell me the references to Lookism that are in How to Fight

Power Uploader
@batman0423 I don't read Lookism, but Yoo Hobin gets angry when someone gives Lookism-based tips on fighting on chapter 3; chapter 19 is called "Fucking Lookism" because Taehoon gains a following because of his looks; and Rumi has a Lookism character as a guest in a broadcast on chapter 34.

Power Uploader
@H_C_L Both universe and author. Hobin, Jiksae and Gaeul make a one-panel cameo in Lookism, and a Lookism character makes a cameo in HTF.

Aggregator gang
He should tell his mom first, that's a big priority !
If she's still in the dark, nothing, absolutely nothing will prevent her from doing something like signing another contract on top of the other one. It would completely negate all the efforts made by Hobin to have the old contract ripped. Just because she doesn't know about Hobin's involvement to all this.

Aggregator gang
Bruh
Strike to the enemy base without plan, If I it were me i will Tell my mother first because it will be more troublesome if she sign another contract with others troublemakers.

For me the MC just pain for the team at first, but glad he's a hard worker so he can turn around the table

Dex-chan lover
Me being mad.

This might have been the worst chapter this series had so far, I will just pretend 80% of it didn't happen.

/Me being mad.

Users who are viewing this thread