How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 67 - I'll quit NewTube

I have a feeling that this upcoming fight won't go according to plan, I mean, Joo Ji Soo is a wilderness youtuber, maybe that means he fought animals with his Jiu Jitsu and can counter most fight styles. Either way, I think Hobin is gonna get a massive injury/trauma from the fight.

Fuck this shit... time to get a fucking gun.. ju jitsu my ass time to light sum bastards up

Gotta admit I still don't get what the problem with that contract is. This shit is toothless. Hobin's mom owes XJ 80% of her streaming profit but XJ can't actually force her to do anything.

The only thing of value she has is the right to withdraw funds from the HTF newtube account; any other trustworthy adult (e.g. the adults behind Taehoon, Rumi or Man-Gi) can replace her in that capacity. If they can't reassign the account to another adult, they can make a new account and reupload the videos. They'll be losing viewcounts (and copyright to the old videos if they're utterly incompetent; get a lawyer to ensure it doesn't happen) but who cares; their main draw is live broadcasts and subscribers can always resubscribe.

The company might be in her name, but the company doesn't own much either. The office is rented. If they bought any expensive equipment, sell it for peanuts to the team or to the new company. Or just sell the company.
---
I feel the ending of the chapter is too on the nose. Show Chicken Fighter in his robe, "It's here.", roll credits. We all know what Hobin was looking for and we all know what the Brazilian flag stands for in this context. (And Hobin didn't need to be that much of a drama queen. If the vid weren't there, Taehoon, Taehoon's dad, or Moonsung could teach him, too.)

Calling it now, Seong Joon has a gun.

@soratakenouchi "btw Taehoon and Rumi are wearing matching outfits lol"
Noooooooo, not my ship!

Just realised why the art sometimes bothers me. The artist doesn't draw the eyebrows correctly. Look at the wideshot with the brown haired girl. Her eyebrows are like bandaid stuck to her forehead.

Users who are viewing this thread