How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 69 - Unbelievable, lol

The 69th chapter involves what im assuming is a convicted sex offender. Darkly coincidental. Almost evil.

Power Uploader
@Legion_01 No, there are no clues in the raws. They probably left it ambiguous to prevent changing the age recommendation of the series. I can't think that he'd be able to consummate rape in the middle of a jiu-jitsu dojo without people rushing in to the girl's screams, so it must have been assault. Also, rape would probably land him in juvie, since he was still in high school, but he might have managed to escape that fate with just assault.

Double-page supporter
why are people saying he raped her? I thought it was obvious the close ups on her neck implied he choked her out?

Power Uploader
@BurnerAccount69 When I was cleaning the chapter, I was also wondering whether that was the case, but murder wold be juvie, no way around it. And his saying "you tempted me first" is the typical rapist mindset, that it's the woman's fault for flaunting exposed skin before them. For a sexually repressed teen, even a bare collarbone suggesting the bosom right below can be titillating.

Double-page supporter
Rape???
Killed her???
Beat her???
Crippled her???
Which one did he do to her???

@burneraccount69 I think he choked her, and then raped her. If they were alone, it's her words vs his words, public condemn but no legal condemn without proof. That's a nice guy rapist attitude "you were nice with me, you lead me on, you were nice with me NOW YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!! YOU DESIRE IT!" and what @kendama said about skin exposure, too.

The reason why everyone assuming that he raped her is the mentioning of her boyfriend which driven him jealous and mad. It is clearly he chocked her to death. Think about it, if he really would raped her someone sooner or later would find her with traces of sperm, hair and saliva from him and he would already be in juvie. They had to hid her dead body Out of public and i guess he and his brother hid the her body in a drum container in the forest to let it rot. Maybe That's one of the reason why they making their videos in the forest to keep and eye no one would find it

Users who are viewing this thread