How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 71 - That's enough messing around

Power Uploader
@Heap Probably because even if we don't like or watch ballet, everyone knows how ballerinas start working on their strength and posture when they're very small, so it's quite jarring to see Hobin doing a successful en pointe in such a little time. I can accept getting abs strong enough to take a back kick in one month, but an en pointe in one week? No way.

Not that I care. The fighting in this series is bullshit starting from the "how to get hit without feeling pain". I'm here for the fun and clever plot.

Hobin got this in the bag. His opponent is arrogant it's no way in hell he ever exspected someone to put him in a submission hold. Garuntee he's never even bothered train agaist it homies joints prolly weak af lol

@Kendama I'm choosing to believe That Hobin's bullies forced him to perform ballet for their amusement back before he started his channel. Thanks to that his lower body was already pretoned giving him the strength n flexibility to en pointe like a fuckin pro with only a weeks notice. Is defense against jiu jitsu part of the training for BJJ? And if so don't u think Hobin's opponent would skip those days? He seems arrogant doubt he ever exspected to need it one day

Dex-chan lover
so hyped! I knew he was gonna get caught eventually but do you see those new taekwondo moves!? a jumping back kick that landed precisely at his target's head? It looks like not only that but during the "How to Fight" Combo, Hobin's literally side kicking Ji soo's Head! He probably trained some more moves from Taehoon. but goddamn he's landing those kicks like he's an expert already!

also we not gonna mention the elephant in the room? Where is that brother of his vs Hwang? I thought for sure his brother would come save Ji Soo and Hobin would have to fight the 1v2. is the bodybuilder guy next? or we not gonna dedicate an actual fight with him after the arm wrestling?

Users who are viewing this thread