How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - I want to tear myself to shreds

Dex-chan lover
When Hobin pulled down his pants, I couldn't take it! Not in front of Bomi! Yeah, I get that it was his way to try and protect her; but man, his dignity =0<.... Well I'm glad to see him immediately(in terms of 'in one chapter') start bettering himself after his shame. Can't wait to see what he's gonna do when he gets back =03.

Double-page supporter
hqdefault.jpg

why couldn't he just watch all the videos in one go??? anyw his face sometimes reminds me of lee euiwoong

Fed-Kun's army
There are many types of people... when they fall they have two options, either stay down, or stand up and fight

Contributor
"Why was I so weak?"

BECAUSE YOU DON'T FUCKING TRAIN YOU DUMB ASS! Wanna be able to fight? Get your fucking ass together and learn how to along with toning your body.

God why some (fictional) people are so pathetically retarded.

...Oh wait you started training. Oh well.

Double-page supporter
@N0Mi0 surprisingly, a person like the MC is quite common IRL, a kid started to get cocky after training some martial art for a week. Well, at least he started training...

@Reishin here's the thing, in south korea (im not south korean, i mostly heard this from a friend who work there), underage violence is rarely considered as a crime, they believe it's not a kid fault if they are doing something wrong, it's only natural if kids sometime doing a wrong thing, therefore, unlike adult, they rarely consider a underage violence as a crime.. Unless it's a serious crime like rape, murder or violence resulting in serious injury, even if police get involved, mostly the perpetrator will only get slap on the wrist like forced to apologizing to the victim. So yeah, police kind of doesn't exist in this highschool kids live.

Users who are viewing this thread