How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - I want to tear myself to shreds

I literally through my hands in the air and tossed my phone down when he pulled his pants down.

Boy had/has no self respect...

I literally respect this guy so much that he realised he won't win so he put that girl before his own dignity it's was hella realistically written. Damnnn~😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
I think his inner monologue at the end speaks volumes of his character. Most people would tend to fixate on the people that wronged them, but instead of blaming the perpetrators, he blames himself.
Wouldn’t exactly call that healthy, but it’s a much better mindset than obsessing over revenge or something like that. And it motivates him to improve himself, which is obviously a good thing

Dex-chan lover
Yep, knew that Kim would come back but didnt expect it was just because of Bomi. lucky for Hobin tho. Honestly expected Kim to beat the living crap out of all of them especially bakkgo but only one punch is enough? shame.

at the end, I Almost lost all respect to the MC for ghosting both his potential GF and his potentail Best friend. putting him under the bus too. But he seems to be training eh? okay at least it that has to be something that will push him to watch the rest of the video the chicken sensei has. BUT STILL just say that you're taking the time to get back your pride and dignity and have dedicated to isolated training. just tell em that. Jiksae would be pissed but at least Bomi would understand.

Users who are viewing this thread