How to Fight

im waiting for the siblings to join the hobin's company. And is that the world champion? Thats the chicken man!!

Fed-Kun's army
@ifyouwerehere
I think chicken man is either his editors uncle or that badass classmates teacher.

Also anyone else a big fan of tae kwon do guy's BL vibe? Lol it's like creepy in a funny way.

First things first on the new chapter WTF no spoilers here just saying WTF
Second
so uhhh why does bomi hate mc?

yooooooo taehoon is like mad cute wtffffffff

and he got the wrong person nooooooooooooooo

Sorta going downhill imo.
A lot of convenient coincidences here and there were cool at first, but the repetetive nature of it here is getting boring and kills the shock value for me.

It has an official English translation under webtoons now
https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/how-to-fight/list?title_no=2268

okay so im at chap15 and what the fuck same plot again after humiliation training revenge like cant he just train while live like thats the basic right so he wants why not film while training thats killing bird with one stone

I'm gonna miss this series for a while since Webtoon is now doing the translations. See this back in a year when they're caught up.

I enjoyed the webtoon, but it seems that the mc would always revert back to his old self after every growth he experienced which gets really frustrating.

?????? its back i thought there was an official webtoon out so they couldnt release it or something

I really like this webtoon, but the one thing that irritates me is how every single guy in this series has an excess amount of libido. The main character never grows emotionally, and the "enemies" are always just knock off douchebags who like to pick fights.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

I do somewhat agree with @Xelaj though, about how the main character seems to always seems to be regressing somewhat. I do feel like the ‘enemies’ most of the time can be interesting — at least, the main ones like Taehoon, Maangi, pink-haired girl and her bro (their story is kinda sad, and while she’s a psychopath, at least she’s interesting). That’s what keeps me interested in the story (and also I love the supporting cast Jiksae and Gaeul)
But yeah, when they’re just fighting random thugs/bullies I’m just waiting for them to move on.

Users who are viewing this thread