How to Fight

@DanTheMan6383 honestly agreed I had so much more fun and hype when reading this then Solo Leveling ever since the moment the mc got his powers, the series just went downhill for me right after the first couple chapters.

Absolutely Masterpiece but take my warning... You will cringe.. a lot... especially at the start.
But it is definitely worth reading.
9/10

Power Uploader
@tjdude Lol, just joking. The latest three chapters don't appear in the chapter list at Naver because those are only the free chapters. For Naver series, often 3-5 chapters are paywalled at any given moment, and can only be viewed by readers who purchase them. I'm kinda surprised that you can write and presumably read Korean and don't know that, 'cause it's common knowledge among Korean readers. There are ways to obtain raws for paywalled chapters, and several groups other than ours do it with their series.

@Kendawa Oh I see, I just don't really read webtoons or use Naver often :p I thought I could get ahead in chapters on there. Thanks for your guy's translations though, the work is really good :)

Fed-Kun's army
How is Korea still functioning as a country? It seams that every parent are in a hospital bed or death. "Seriously" tho in the last 2 weeks i read close to 10 manhaw with the exact same setting, 1 of the parents is dead or missing and the other is in a hospital bed while the mc busts his full of debt as* to make money and sometimes he even has to provide for his little sister which i think are all the same person that is running some kind of scam to get money from multiple elder brothers, maybe even the parents are the same you just dont see more than 1 mc at the hospital room at the same time

Dex-chan lover
How is Korea still functioning as a country? It seams that every parent are in a hospital bed or death. "Seriously" tho in the last 2 weeks i read close to 10 manhaw with the exact same setting, 1 of the parents is dead or missing and the other is in a hospital bed while the mc busts his full of debt as* to make money and sometimes he even has to provide for his little sister which i think are all the same person that is running some kind of scam to get money from multiple elder brothers, maybe even the parents are the same you just dont see more than 1 mc at the hospital room at the same time
South Korea is literally the worst developed country in the world. Their society is a dystopian nightmare. The only reason it still has a somewhat good reputation in the west is because of the contrast to North Korea.

Double-page supporter
This shit is honestly really creepy with how everyone's walking around with sticks making videos

reached chap 50 and decided to stop, the plot isn't that bad but im the typa guy to sneak peak at the last chapter to see if my ship cpl end up together. Personally it was a big disappointment to see the romantic stuff of manhwa like this with MC always end up with that pretty girl they meet at the start despite that girl did the least for them while Gaeul out here supporting all the way.

Disclaimer: i didn't finish the manhwa so i have no rights to yap like this but it just seems like the author handled the confession of Gaeul so bad possibly the worst ive ever seen i just have to comment

Users who are viewing this thread