How to Fight

Power Uploader
@uwingy
Progressing slowly, but they've become a flirt and there are no real third wheels or distractions.

@Wandering_Novel

Some people try to forgive murderers just because they say sorry and they say shit like
Free him

Someone recent that I can think of that match what I just said is Brandon Bernard or whatever the fuck his name was. the dude killed 2 people or something like that and some people said he shouldn’t have gotten executed.

Here’s the official webtoon translation, u guys can just view and like the chapters so we can support the author :D https://m.webtoons.com/en/action/viral-hit/list?title_no=2268&page=1&webtoon-platform-redirect=true

This is gonna be long BUT okay.
I was expecting something like "HolyLand", but, unfortunally the answer is NOPE, take this shitty protagonist who conveniently find a upload on "Youtube" who pratically tell him "how to fight" against the rival of time.
Look I have a great suspension of disbelief, but, I HATE SO MUCH when some story is trying to be somehow realistic(aka. Beginning of Dr.Stone) and fail like shit, it's like the author is trying to insult my knowlegde every chapter.
So don't expect much from this...thing...probaly you could end up like it more than I didn't.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, I'm still enjoying this
I thought I'd get tired after a few chapters but it's been months
A pleasant surprise

@JalterLover

To be fair, Holyland really isn't that realistic either. How to Fight is approaching Baki levels of bullshit, though. Except that manga like Baki or Kengan Asura aren't as cringe because they aren't trying to be realistic; they bring in superpowers, limit breakers, magical techniques, concrete shattering slams, people come back from lethal injuries, etc. On the other hand, nobody in How to Fight has superpowers but somehow the explanations are somehow more poor and less believable than the former two manga.

Like nearly every manhwa, I read it for the art exclusively.

@Hourai42

100% Agree, Yes HolyLand is not realistic, but HolyLand in my opinion is the greatest when comes to the term of respect for the martial arts, and the manga is about street fighting.

You'll love this manhuwa if you don't treat it like it's gonna be some realistic portrayal of fighting. Explanations and techniques used in this are still believable and aren't gonna ruin your suspense of disbelief unless you're some fighting expert. Some people forget that the point of reading these type of stories is to have fun. To each their own, though.

Fed-Kun's army
@JalterLover I personally enjoy this more than holyland. This series just get me so hyped for some reason. And not just me, I've seen so many people say stuff like "this makes me want to work out again" then again, it's just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread