How to Fight

@Amina

But he was never good anyway. He was probably on right track to become better when he was with deowon, but after his death he became worse than before.

Only after meeting Yoo Hobin he has gotten better, but even now he has bad temper, not exactly a model kid.

@shubh68 um no, the dad clearly stated that he was worse before he met deowoon, and became better after that experience, also you know theres a spoiler tag right?

Wow ..... That was pretty intense. Really want to see what happens next.
Thanks for the chap

In the panel with the multiple screens, look at the top left screen...
reference to this artist's other work about swimming

Dex-chan lover
At first this was the shit show, guy being bullied but somehow managed to win but now it's a fucking battle manhwa and it's great

Anyone knows if this manga came first or if this channel was first? https://www.youtube.com/c/%EC%8B%B8%EC%9B%80%EB%8F%85%ED%95%99ehrgkrTkdna/videos

Power Uploader
@Atzerkins The oldest video in the channel is one year hold, so the webtoon is probably older. A Korean reader with a lot of free time must have been prompted to do it shortly after the webtoon was out.

Double-page supporter
BF4QKEB.jpg

Holy hell can't wait for next week.
like the guy really lost it for real.hope his friends seriously stop him from crossing the line

His first work was Lookism which was horrible, had a good premises but fall to the shit because the story goes nowhere.
This one has a goal, a clear cut story and good characters ... I didn't expect him to be able to make something that's actually good since most webtoons tend to suck

This has the pacing on par with the best of the Jojo series, the escalation is insanely satisfying

Can't stomach this, The mc is pretty shitty, don't care about how he will progress I simply can't stand the idea of a shithead letting others insult his own mother, I simply can't stand the fact he can't even stand up for himself even when being insulted so much, as man he's pathetic, as a son he's pathetic, in short he's pathetic
well he might improve later on but his character from the very start is a huge let down for me

Users who are viewing this thread