How to Fight

Power Uploader
@Amina Well, he was a bad guy between the events in the flashback and his encounter with Hobin, though. What he was doing in his high school was inexcusable. My guess is that, like so many teens who don't know how to deal with this kind of thing, he channelled all his sorrow into anger and became an even worse bully than he had been up to that point.

He seems to be on the right track, now.

Dex-chan lover
I put this on hold after reading 5 chapters because of the major amount of secondhand embarrassment I felt. Getting back into this and it's amazing!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly one of the most fun manhwas I've read so far if not the best. Stuff like Solo Levelling or Study Group or other OP MC stories are really cool and all, but I really feel a genuine connection to this MC who works hard to be strong and continuing his development as the story progresses. And the fact that you feel for characters you initially hated really pulls you into the lives of the story. Please give this a read if you see this comment, this manhwa deserves your attention

this is one of the best i've read, as expected of the author of lookism. each character is so well thought out and fleshed out and even people who initially seemed like villains make me fall for them.
(seong taehoon, for example. his backstory made me sob like crazy and i love him even more. pink-hair and her brother really tugged at my heartstrings.
mc is so funny and relatable and each character has so much depth. plus, i always learn a ton about fighting with park tae-joon's webtoons. 10/10. seriously, i can't find any flaws.

Users who are viewing this thread