How to Fight

Group Leader
@saatsumaimo Well I hope 53 wasn't the last chapter they do bc webtoons is always terrible with "Americanizing" their shit.
I can't get around Jiksae's name being Snapper lmao.

dude ikr webtoon is so bad at making it comfortable to read. and they be changing names like its gonna be better. no bro u just making it weird

Did you guys bought the fastpass eps in naver to give us the latest updates? Holy shit that's a lot of dedication!! You guys are the best!!! Thank you so much for the translations! This webtoon got me so damn hyped!!

taehoon is awesome. i would be one of the crazy girls. and i will also subscribe taehoonie and ask him to show his armpit or his toes in his live

Fed-Kun's army
amazing art, great just to look at. Girls are drawn cute and realistic. Very funny, character act like exactly as you would expect social media fame chasers too.
The scene when a MC sees a handsome guy get 100k subs without any content made me lol. The former bad girl obsessing over her defeat but deciding to put on a pink mask to fight bad guys was funny too. The comments of the subscribers also feel varied like actual different people.
This reminds me of the fighting manga in the old days. You learn their stories through the fights, the arcs and threats are made clear. Sometimes the bad guys join the good side, sometimes they are just misunderstood.
Basically, read this.

All I have to say about this to all my thirsty gals

Characters are hot and refreshing, >>BUT TAEHOON OPPA IS MINE<<

To the people who are not thirsty girls,
Characters are refreshing and events are always filled with adrenaline. Read this for the love of anything.
I'm begging you.

Also all this commenting is making me hungry bye

Users who are viewing this thread