How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - When You're Feeling Down, Grill Some Steak

Double-page supporter
Meat is fine but don't forget to eat vegetables too ^^

Fed-Kun's army
@rymar if you want to know
in the raw she actually having BBQ with some old man, could be her boss/senior from work or her uncle but I'm sure it's not her father

Dex-chan lover
It's like marriage here just thrown off and used so easily. What the fuck did these two sign up for? Some dumb shit who can't even tell the significant other the reason why she can't go. It's long distance relationship goddamnit, it fucking sucks to be in that situation, of fucking course he won't be able to stay calm. Props for the guy for going though.

Inb4 brother/cousin/relative, too obvious i know, still seething over this 'mArriAgE' thing.

Well, it's her fault for not being specific. As someone who is married, even you 101% trust your partner, it is always better if you know what happened to the other side.

Dex-chan lover
@mitochan "If I see a helicopter stuck on a tree I don't need to be a certified pilot to be able to tell someone fucked up." - Someone

Doubt this is actually gonna turn into ntr but if the manga becomes more popular hentai artists are gonna have a field day with this.

Dex-chan lover
All these mfs bringing up NTR, while we should be talking about the MC being a fucking man and saying fuck this, I'm heading to see my wife, all within 1 chapter 👍

Users who are viewing this thread