How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Jerk Chicken With Rum and Coke

fuckin ntrs now every time I see this kind of thing, the idea of "This guy would be likely ntrd" comes out of my mind

Thats was so funny when he pulled out the raw meat from his bag xD

And One big lose for the NTR Team this time the VANILLA Team get the win :p

Dex-chan lover
Recognizing your own mistakes and acknowledging them to your partner? What is this! I thought we were reading a romance manga! Where did this "development" come from :mad:

@johnny_average you always see people complain about vannilafags but ntrfags are probably worse, cant enjoy anything withiut cucking

What's with the NTR vs Vanilla? You guys/gals always fight which one is superior. Personally, I enjoy them both. Well, technically, I love all kinds of genres. Except whatever genre those weird doujins about a giant person literally destroying and fucking an entire city.

Dex-chan lover
fantastic chapter. Real actual relationship advice in this one (opposed to the more typical fictional romcom manga advice)

Dex-chan lover
A very lovely conclusion. I really love how they choose to be more open and talk things out more in the future. very mature! And not need to drag it to 20 chapters

Also, leeeeewwwwd ahahahhaha
TNiQVsH_d.webp

So fluffin cuteee!

Thanks as always, white cat scanss!

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, like I
What's with the NTR vs Vanilla? You guys/gals always fight which one is superior. Personally, I enjoy them both. Well, technically, I love all kinds of genres. Except whatever genre those weird doujins about a giant person literally destroying and fucking an ent

Users who are viewing this thread