How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Which Cut is Misuji?

Aww, they're so sweet with each other. I love how she doesn't try to over involve herself and gives him space so he can sort things out and prepare himself.

Dex-chan lover
Jezzz, that memory isn't that bad. I mean, sure, she just ignored him after that, and that' harsh, but what really hurts is when you remember with hindsight that it was your fault all along. Stings.

Dex-chan lover
This is blatant "wizards can get married to a cute pure girls too", and I'm not buying it.

But I'm still reading.

i'm pretty sure the price of the plate is wrong. a quick search says that the salt plate in question is 690 yen (a little under 7 bucks?). Most of the salt plates on amazon don't seem to break $100.

@So-chan Yeah, it's one of those memories you end up thinking about at 2 AM years later and screaming into your pillow because why did you do that!?

Dex-chan lover
No wonder he landed a QT waifu on the first date, he's got wizard powers that we mortals can't comprehend

Dex-chan lover
Glad they gave a simple reason why he'd be so scared of intimacy. Not that it's uncommon here, but little things like that go a long way.

@pants Wizard Powers happen at 40

Users who are viewing this thread