How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 8 Ch. 66 - One-Hopper Galbi at a Place Full of Memories!

i don't think it gonna be drama, i can't remember the mother is dead or divorce but what i remember is the mother is long lost since chihiro-san kid
I think she passed away. I forgot what chapter is it, Chihiro telling how she dislike Christmas as she always alone at that time as her mother is hospitalized. Also Kenta's promise to live even a second longer than Chihiro so she won't ever felt lonely again.

Edit: ah, it's chapter 62. Not that long ago lol.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, it's fine lol, her mom died a long time ago. There's nothing wrong with her poor lonely dad trying to find love again

Double-page supporter
Welp i was not expecting that "turn" in the end, but i was wholesome chapter anyways (like always).
Man Chihiro is really cute. Thx for the update :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
Imagine the TVA showed up if she hadn't been late on the first chapter

I hope her dad's cheating on her dead mother. Chihiro-chan would fall into a deep depression, and when her loser of a husband tries to console her, she will realize what a mistake she made marrying a guy who likes to fuck his food. Hopefully, she will come to her senses and ditch his sorry ass and shack up with a handsome dude with 20-inch dick who hopefully doesn't like to make love to his food before eating it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Somehow this wholesome romance turned into a drama, and it isn't even about the main couple!

Dex-chan lover
Aw yay, Chihiro's dad has a girlfriend 🥺 I don't care for what's gonna come next with the whole "why are you dating again" arc but I hope he and his lady friend find happiness.

Dex-chan lover
Cute Chihiro! She really does seem like someone who deserves that rest. She's a really dedicated worker, after all! And she's a good wife to Kenta. No wonder Kenta was willing to burn his wallet for her. But all Chihiro wanted was to burn meat with him, back at the Yakiniku where they first met. So cute!

But oh, it looks lie we might have some drama incoming. Who is this with Chihiro's dad? Will Kenta have to thank her too in the future?

Double-page supporter
I hope her dad's cheating on her dead mother. Chihiro-chan would fall into a deep depression, and when her loser of a husband tries to console her, she will realize what a mistake she made marrying a guy who likes to fuck his food. Hopefully, she will come to her senses and ditch his sorry ass and shack up with a handsome dude with 20-inch dick who hopefully doesn't like to make love to his food before eating it.
You are just jealous because you will never have someone like her. Also, as a woman, I can say that men like Kenta are the best. Women love men who can cook and always think about their wife.

Users who are viewing this thread