It will bittersweet ending, I guarantee it
artyom Dex-chan lover Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 1,556 Nov 16, 2020 #21 It will bittersweet ending, I guarantee it
ivv Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 19, 2018 Messages 2,229 Nov 16, 2020 #22 Option 4: It's all just a dream and he wokes up.
A Alrange Aggregator gang Joined May 13, 2020 Messages 1,256 Nov 16, 2020 #24 It better not end all wishy washy like that other mermaid manga
M-Presence Group Leader Joined May 23, 2020 Messages 28 Nov 16, 2020 #25 i just bought a whole pack of tissues getting ready for that last chapter
Sonaldo Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 15, 2019 Messages 4,135 Nov 17, 2020 #26 @MonsieurWeeb Delete this brotha
MonsieurWeeb Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 9, 2018 Messages 514 Nov 20, 2020 #27 @Sonaldo I cant, the law of mangadex restrict deleting "We only make memories here and we do not forsaken them"
@Sonaldo I cant, the law of mangadex restrict deleting "We only make memories here and we do not forsaken them"
Deb_T Fed-Kun's army Joined Apr 4, 2019 Messages 77 Nov 26, 2020 #28 She'll probably refuse to leave.
JaneJeon Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 27, 2018 Messages 831 Dec 1, 2020 #29 I hope he still takes care of her, but with her in the ocean instead.
BakedBanana Banana Bred Contributor Joined Nov 18, 2018 Messages 26,831 Jun 12, 2025 #30 Dood had her living like this and expects her to survive in the wild ocean? I see why he's doing it but it's kinda too late for that.
Dood had her living like this and expects her to survive in the wild ocean? I see why he's doing it but it's kinda too late for that.