How to Raise a Mermaid - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
Not quite satisfied with that ending. This would have made more sense as an arc ending, not a series end.

Could've been more. i can see it work with how monster musume's mermaid was treated. wheelchairs are a thing you know?

Aggregator gang
Thanks for TLing this manga. As the story, I am with the other people. Many question unanswered. But yes the manga is good. This is not often we can found this kind of drawing.

Dex-chan lover
@Kind_Nesz It got me because it became clear that she has no place to go. If at all possible, a child would have returned to her parents/ home after being left for a while.

I think the easiest path for him would be to save enough to buy a small paddleboat in order to get her used to swim in the sea and become more curious about it. Maybe following her he would be able to find a den of mermaids and leave her there (it's also possible that she would be treated as a ennemy as she must have a lot of his scent on her).

Either way the future is not looking bright, for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, there’s a lot of room for expanding in this — as it stands it remains as a reminder that “bum learning responsibility from a little girl” is a captivating story.

Dex-chan lover
The order of things to do is:
1) Get a PADI license. GET A PADI LICENSE
2) Diving gear, buy it
3) Go swimming in the ocean with her. She can swim fast enough to catch a thrown stone before it lands in the seafloor. Keep her moving!
4) Spend days at sea and search for treasure ships. Buy a larger boat with a pool to keep her away from roving eyes.
5) Talk to her every day. Teach her everything including that trust in humans is very difficult
I'd like to see more honestly

Dex-chan lover
Ah shit this was cute, a shame it's only 7 chapters, loved the artstyle as well

Fed-Kun's army
Sigh cute but I fear for their future, but I have hope he'll figure it out

Satisfied with the ending. Loved the art style, and especially the good tl. Thanks very much

Dex-chan lover
Good short story. Although it ended rather open ended, which is kind of disheartening. Expecting more even if there's not gonna be anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread