How to Survive as a Dragon with Time-Limit

man, i just wish they were adults or at the very least teenagers. The author seems to want them to maintain their cutesiness even while battling. There is no seriousness on their face that's befitting the horrible situation that they're and it's just, i understand they're dragons and that makes them oh-so-powerful, but there's almost no tension when they're literal toddlers.

edit: and another thing, I hate main characters like this. This world was one of the only things that comforted you when you were terminally ill. And now that it's basically begging for your help, you go "You bastard! You left this shitty task to us?!"
Like you POS, where's your gratitude at? It was their for you when you were at your lowest, yet you won't even try to do the same for it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The main character was a grown man with a hundred years experience and yet he still acts stupid as heck seriously like every decision he makes is dumb

Dex-chan lover
To survive as a terminally ill dragon you obviously need a tower farmer to grow you vegetables powered up by the blue moon.

Another crappy review, up through chapter 31. While the title is mildly misleading, as in the protagonist is fated to (supposedly) die and does not have a restricted lifespan, I would still put this above Terminally-ill Knight.

Protagonist is okay, but bordering on generic as can be. So far, the only thing going for him in character uniqueness is that he occasionally returns to his dragon form. Sometimes that's fine, but as someone mentioned above, it's annoying how his mentality regresses to a child for the sake of plot. He has past memories as someone who was an adult for a small time, but nonetheless he was an adult; and now, he has been awake for 150 years with that adult mentality. Somehow he's overpowered as heck, being a dragon with past memories, but has the worst luck. While many times his slip-ups are due to those around him, it is kind of annoying he talks about having near-mastery in a skill, but proceeds to mess up using that skill at a crucial point.

I think I could do without the twins as companions, but they're here with protagonist for reminding us of the lighthearted nature. The story has at least done a few things already to make them useful outside of their lighthearted role, but the fairy companion already fulfills that role. It would at least make the protagonist's role much more involved other than him being the "brains" of the group, even though he reverts to " he's just a (dragon) child/hatchling," when plots needs it to be.

Lastly, small nitpick, but the translators (or original author) should really come to an agreement on the names of some characters. The protagonist can be either 'Lois' or 'Louis', or maybe switch to 'Lewis' for people who may not know how 'Louis' is properly pronounced, but stick to a name, please. Same for 'Pablo' or 'Pabro', but these nitpicks are like that friend you hang with who has a different nickname with with each friend group, and you gotta change up every time so they know who you're talking about.

I feel like I'm being far too critical of this manhwa, but I am [thus far] enjoying this story more than another "MC reincarnates/returns, and goes to school after 5 chapters and spends the rest of the story there". I'm hoping this will become a Korean-spin to Rudeus' journey back from the demonic continent. I actually wanna read more of this.

(For those who don't know Rudeus Greyrat, he is from "Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~". A favorite of many isekai-genre readers, and one of the first isekai mangas to popularize the genre, though it has a typical-at-the-time Japanese-perv for a protagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread