How to upload images in comments on phone

Double-page supporter
I’m reading manga on my iPhone and I wonder if I could send images or is that feature not implemented yet

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
As per the quoted post, while i recently gained access to attachments, the general userbase will very likely not do so and best to use some image hosting service and then embed them using the Insert Image button in the toolbar i.e upload it to e.g. Imgur then grab the URL with the image extension (like .jpg) and then put it in the box that the image button opens, alternatively there is also the Media button which can also work on imgur albums if you happen to have several images and don't want to insert them all individually

rdn said: ↑

BraveDude8 said: ↑

File upload functionality is currently disabled.
And will very likely not be up to the general public. Supervising uploaded content is a hard task and not worth our time for the benefit it brings.

I recommend catbox.moe as an image/filehost, imgur and most others work well enough

Last edited:
MD@Home
Uploading images straight from iPhone storage is not possible, but you can attach internet-sourced image links or upload your image to web services like imgur or imgbb to get image link

upload.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread